Steadyfoot Annual Scholarship
In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to be offering a yearly $1000 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning on attending high school, college or graduate school in the near future.
Application and Award Eligibility
- Participants are required to write an essay and send it to [email protected]
- Essays must be received no later than December 31, 2018 in order to be considered.
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of enrollment.
- Applicants must include full name, address, and email.
- Any falsification of submitted information will completely disqualify that person from the scholarship program.
- The winner of each scholarship is decided by Steadyfoot.
- If you have any questions or concerns, we’ll be happy if you contact us using the email above.
Submitting Your Essay:
Essay Title: The title of the essay should be “The Steadyfoot Scholarship Program”.
Essay Subject: Running is one of the easiest and most affordable physical activities, but running injuries inevitably happen making it almost impossible for runners to keep running. Some foot issues include “plantar fasciitis, bad knees, bunions, Morton’s Neuroma, flat feet, Achilles Tendonitis, Metatarsalgia, shin splints, Diabetes feet …)
Choose an injury and talk about it outlining how running can lead to it. Then, suggest some remedies to treat or ease the pain as well as a list of footwear that proved to be effective for that condition.
Here are some of the most common foot injuries:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Runner’s Knee
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Illiotibial Band Syndrome
- Hip Pain
Deadline: All essays received after 11:59pm on December 31, 2018 will not be considered.
Receiving The Scholarship Payment
After we have chosen the winner and checked all information for validity, only the winner will receive the award. And please note that the winner will not be eligible to win again.
Questions, Feedback, Clarification
For any question contact us at [email protected]